|Do you have a song to sell? We can help you market it to music publishers. For full details, including expenses, see our Song Marketing Service page.|
Confused by Copyright law? Check out our Copyright Registration Service. It's a fast, easy way to copyright your songs.
Publishing and Record Deals:
Here is a list of some songwriters that have gotten their songs published using our Song Marketing Service:
- Stephen Alexander reports that his song "Women Are Like Hurricanes" has been published.
- Jim Thomas reports that his song "It's A Sin To Love Her" has been published and released on an album.
- Sheila Roark reports that her song, "They
Had Each Other" won 1st place in the Soulmakers song contest. SoulMakers is part of the National League of
American Pen Women organization. They hold yearly contests in various categories and songs is one of them.
- Jan Mateboer has been featured in newspaper and radio interviews in his native country, The Netherlands. Also, the demo of his song, "Call You My Sweetheart" has received airplay.
- Corelli Music Group (BMI/ASCAP) has released their CD, "A Corelli Christmas". Two writers we work with have cuts on it: Angie Richter for "God Bless The Wise Men" and Nina Bolin for "Peace At Christmas.
- Rob Brantley reports he received a publishing offer for his Christian song, "Being Worthy".
- Mary Mahadeo reports that she has received a publishing offer for her song.
- Angie Richter received a publishing offer for her song, "Read Me Right" from Just A Note (ASCAP, BMI).
- Betty Jo Prokopf reports she received a publishing offer from Just A Note (ASCAP, BMI) for her song, "What A Fool You Were".
- Jeff Stone's recording of "I Believe In You" by Michael Feldman received airplay across the USA on Public Radio International (PRI).
- Steven Riley reports that he has received a publishing contract from Keyshavon Music Publishing (BMI) for his song "Let's Make It Clear".
- Dan Causey reports that he has received a publishing contract for his song, "Ready To Go".
- Stephen Jones reports he has been published.
- Kevin Palmer reports that he has signed a publishing contract with D.S.M. Publishers, Inc. for his children's song, "I Will Not Drink And Drive".
- Grace Guyer has been offered a publishing contract for her song, "Expressing Deepest Love".
- Donald Kennedy reports that he has been offered a publishing contract from MCA for his song "The Hurt".
- Barnell Gabbard reports that his rock song, "What Magic We Make", and his country song, "Baby, Come To Me" have been published.
- Donald Kennedy has signed a publishing contract for his country song, "Motorcycle Mama".
- Angie Richter has signed a publishing contract with Corelli's Music Box (BMI) for her song "God Bless The Wise Men".
- Nina Bolin has signed a publishing contract with Jerry Corelli (BMI). Her song, "Peace At Christmas" was released by Jerry Corelli.
- Joe Lantz (BMI) reports that he has signed a publishing contract with Trowbridge Publishing for four of his songs.
- Nell Leaptrott reports that her song, "Apples Of Gold", is receiving radio airplay.
Site Updates And Other News:
4/17/14: We have been giving free lyric evaluations for the past 17 years. We have decided to discontinue this service to concentrate on other areas of our business. We will continue to market songs to publishers through our Song Marketing Service. We will also continue our Copyright Registration Service.
4/14/14: "Thrill Seekers" by Bern Griffin Davenport has been added to the Song Lyrics and Poems page.
© 2014 Empire Music Company
|Empire Music Company, Dept WWW|
PO Box 2145
Newburgh, NY 12550